Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hellllooooooooo! (Not really sure to who. LOL)

So anyway, a little birdie told me that i have changed. Have I?
I don't really know. Its like i still like the same things, still have the same temper, but probably a different stress level. Hmm. Thats about it. I guess

I dunno. Its like when I'm a certain kinda person (me being straightforward) its not okay with a friend, which is LY in this situation. So, me being ridiculously stupid, decides to change. Like ya know, watch my words. Which btw, is pretty hard. So i tend to get withdrawn and all.

After awhile, this habit tend to stick. And therefore, i remain and all.
THEN, another friend will say that I've changed. In which case, i wouldn't have noticed.

Aiya whatever la. Can't be bothered to explain. Just gonna study pregnancy and lactation.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home