Thursday, December 8, 2011

I hate it, when i open my heart and show my emotions to someone important.
I dont know why. Maybe because it shows my vulnerability. It gives the person power to hurt me. I admire people who can do that. Constantly baring their souls. I wish i could do that really. maybe then, I wouldn't need to hide, hide behind whatever.

Anw, I don't think you care anymore. Really. I see the end.
So hard to talk to you about this. You're never free, always doing something. Always. Besides, I can tell that you're reaching your limit.
I can't feel anything from you. I feel like I'm just a habit that you have, something you're so used to having.

Its not like i never tell you this before. You always go all sad and say okay i'll change or something. But you never do. I mean, i dont need you to change. I just need you to understand why i act irrational sometimes. Doubt you'd remember though. Is this how much i mean to you?

Do you still care? Honestly you're the first one i open my heart to. And i'm afraid of what you can do with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home