Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hello.
So anyway, I'm typing this on Omm Writer, and I'm obliged to use correct punctuation and grammar and all cause the words and noise are just toooo pretty to resist.

Anw, back to whatever I wanted to talk about. I was thinking about the many masks that people hide in every single day, in front of many different people. I'm not saying its a bad thing. To me, it is more of a defence mechanism to prevent oneself form getting judged by insecure, backstabbers out there. Lets face it, we ALL judge. Whether you like it all not.

So, how will we actually know how our friends are feeling right now. Not everybody can look into a person's eyes and be able to recognise that your friend is having a bad day. If a good friend were to offend me, do I get show that I am hurt on the spot? No, I would probably smile and pretend that all is well and that it does not affect me at all. Unless you look into my eyes.

From there, how can we tell how much you yourself mean to someone? You never know. I don't trust words. But thats just me, that does not mean that they cannot be trusted. Especially from people who are important to you. You will never understand how other people look at you, how they see you from their point of view. You'll prolly never know the difference you made in their lifes.

I bet that at some point in time, you would have made a difference in someone's life. Even if its just a simple gesture of saying thank you to some one who.... gave up their seat for you. Do you honestly see the gratitude on their faces? Even if they smile? I don't think so, I think that we see the gratitude in people's eyes.

Just like a mask, everything is covered except the eyes. Eyes are the windows to the soul, but sadly, many of us cannot see or rather refuse to.

WOW I HAVE BEEN POSTING PRETTY OFTEN. HAHAHA! GOT PEOPLE READ MEH?! If someone ever does, text/tweet/inform me k! I'd like to know. So interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home