Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Random thoughts

Hello blog. Haven't been seeing you very often have I? Life's pretty good at the mo'. I thought I would regret taking the year off from my studies, but I guess not. This is probably one of the best time of my life. After graduation, Nepal. Nepal has got to be one of the MOST beautiful places in the world. I love the people, the weather, the views, EVERYTHING. Swear. I miss the mountains really. Work's really awesome actually, once I overlook the bitchy people there. Anw, I'm not really sure whether I am too naive or not. One, I really do believe that all bad things are blessings in disguise. I like to think that you can learn more from bad experiences as compared to good ones. Good things are meant to be savoured and bad ones make good lessons. And I mean really good. Two, I have a habit of giving people chances again and again. Its like, I can forgive a person really easily just because I choose to see the good in them instead of the things the do to me. I.e. The pain the inflict on me. Three, I dream wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much. Then again, there is never a limit to dreaming. Its just that as we grow up, we lose the ability to dream big. Instead, most of us prefer to follow the path set out for us, or the path most taken by other people. In other words, the safer path. While, I, being the weirdo that I am, would rather do something different. Sometimes just for the sake of it. That's not the point. The point is, I don't want to end up like the kind of dreamer who doesn't turn their dreams into reality. I want to be the kind who will achieve what is in my head. And because of that, I am afraid of going back to the safer path in life, just because of fear. The fear of the unknown. I don't want to be afraid of taking risks. I do not want to think about what could have been. I do not want to die with regrets. What other people can do, I can do it too. Because I am also human. - Frankie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home